Admission process is open throughout the academic year and for classes Nursery to 4th Standard. Admissions into higher classes would depend on availability of seats.
The minimum age criteria for students as on 1st of June is as follows :
3 years for Nursery.
4 years for LKG.
5 years for UKG.
6 year for 1st Standard.
The age criteria is strictly followed as per the rules set by the Education board/Govt.
Steps to Complete Admission Process
1. Visit our school to enquire and have a school tour.
2. Collect the application form. While completing the form it is important that all details are filled and true in nature.
3. Submit the application form along with mandatory documents (list as given below).
4. After all due formalities, date for Interaction with the parents will be given to confirm admission.
5. The admission process is completed upon the payment of the prescribed fees.
Mandatory Documents Required for Admission
The following documents are required during admission
• Original birth certiﬁcate copy.
• Aadhar Card copy of student & parents.
• PAN Card copy of parents.
• Physical fitness /ENT and blood group report from certified doctor with registration no. mentioned.
• Immunization record.
• Local address proof.
• 4 passport size photo of the student.
• 4 stamp size photo of the student.
• 1 Family photo.
• Previous year report card from 1st standard onwards.
• Original transfer certiﬁcate from 1st standard onwards.
The office timings for admissions will be:
Monday to Saturday | 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 pm except on Govt. holidays.